- 621
Then I started taking the pills because they gave me energy
我吃药是因为它能让我充满活力
- 622
but then I couldn't sleep at night
晚上也兴奋得无法入睡
- 623
and I was so tired in the daytime and...
到了白天我又精疲力尽
- 624
It totally messed me up.
完全日夜颠倒了
- 625
I love my kids so much.
我很爱我的孩子
- 626
I'm so sorry they have me as a mother.
有我这样的母亲他们真不幸
- 627
Lynette, you're a great mother.
勒奈特 你是个好妈妈
- 628
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
- 629
I can't do it.
我无法担负起一个母亲的责任
- 630
I'm so tired of feeling like a failure. It's so humiliating.
我厌倦了接连不断的失败 实在很丢脸
- 631
No, it's not!
不是这样的
- 632
So you got addicted to your kids' ADD Medication.
就算你对治多动症的药上瘾了又如何
- 633
It happens.
这事常有发生
- 634
You've got four kids. That's a lot of stress
你有四个孩子要照顾 压力很大
- 635
and you just need some help.
你只是需要点帮助
- 636
That's what's so humiliating.
这才是丢人的地方
- 637
Other moms don't need help.
其他妈妈都不需要帮助
- 638
Other moms make it look so easy.
其他妈妈都能轻松地照顾好孩子
- 639
All I do is complain.
我却只知道抱怨
- 640
That's just not true!
根本不是这样