- 541
Are you a drug dealer?
你是毒贩吗
- 542
Is that what you think?
你就是这么看我的
- 543
I wouldn't know because you never let me in.
我怎么知道 你从没告诉过我
- 544
You know this whole part of your life
有关这方面的事情
- 545
that you kept completely walled off.
你只字不吐
- 546
I have a gun for protection. I keep cash for emergencies.
我有枪是为了自卫 钱是为了应急
- 547
I'm a good guy, Susan, and you should know that.
我不是坏人 苏珊 这你应该很清楚
- 548
I'm not obligated to share every little detail of my life...
我没必要把每个小细节都告诉你吧
- 549
Every little detail is one thing,
小细节的确无关紧要
- 550
weird creepy secrets, that's another.
但像这样的秘密就另当别论了
- 551
You know what,
知道吗
- 552
I don't wanna be with somebody who doesn't trust me.
我不想和不信任我的人在一起
- 553
Well, maybe we shouldn't be dating.
好吧 也许我们根本就不该交往
- 554
Maybe we shouldn't.
也许是不应该
- 555
Do you mean that?
你真这么想
- 556
Yeah.
没错
- 557
Well, I hope that your, you know,
我希望你的那些小秘密
- 558
little secret keeps you warm at night.
能让你在夜里心生暖意
- 559
Because you're throwing something
为了守住你的秘密
- 560
really great away to protect it.
而放弃了一些很美好的东西