- 641
When Julie was a baby,
当朱莉还是个婴儿时
- 642
I was out of my mind almost every day.
我几乎每天都像疯了一样
- 643
I got so upset when Andrew and Danielle were little,
安德鲁和丹妮尔还小时 我总是很紧张
- 644
I used their nap times to cry.
经常在他们午睡时哭泣
- 645
Why didn't you ever tell me this?
你们怎么从来不告诉我这些
- 646
Oh, baby. Nobody likes to admit that
宝贝儿 没人愿意承认
- 647
they can't handle the pressure.
自己招架不住压力
- 648
I think it's just like we think,
我们只是觉得
- 649
you know, it's easier to keep it all in.
放在心里会更轻松些
- 650
Oh, we shouldn't! We should tell each other this stuff!
不对 我们应该把这些都说出来
- 651
It helps, huh?
那样对你有用吗
- 652
Yeah.
是的
- 653
It really does.
这真的让我好多了
- 654
So it was Martha Huber all along.
原来都是玛莎·胡博搞的鬼
- 655
Seems so. Edie didn't move in with Huber
也许吧 你妻子收到字条之前
- 656
until after your wife received the note.
伊迪还没搬到胡博家中去
- 657
My god, we almost killed an innocent woman.
天哪 我们差点错杀无辜
- 658
Like I said, I don't do refunds,
我说过 我不退款
- 659
but if you like, I'm willing to pay Mrs. Huber a visit.
如果可以 我愿意去拜访下胡博太太
- 660
No. Just keep the money.
不用了 钱你就拿着吧