- 681
So she's taking aim at one on the counter and
当她瞄准长桌上那只黑蝇时
- 682
she just stops.
她却停了下来
- 683
Puts the can down. Couldn't do it.
放下了杀虫剂 不忍心动手
- 684
She told me later it felt too personal.
后来她说她太感情用事了
- 685
Literally couldn't kill a fly. That's how gentle she was.
连苍蝇都不忍杀害 她是那么的善良
- 686
Then you must have lived with quite a few flies.
那当时你们周围一定有不少苍蝇
- 687
I'm going to have to say good night to you now, Paul.
你该回去了 保罗
- 688
What are you doing here?
你到底想干吗
- 689
I want to know why.
我想知道原因
- 690
I know you've got a lot of questions
我知道你有满肚子的疑问
- 691
and I also know I don't want to lose you.
同时我也不想失去你
- 692
So ask me anything you want.
所以 你尽管问吧
- 693
You just told me everything I need to know.
有你这句话就足够了
- 694
All right. My idiot husband died
好吧 我那愚蠢的丈夫死后
- 695
and left me with a worthless pension.
只留给我一份微薄的养老金
- 696
I was desperate for money
我非常缺钱
- 697
And it's better to take it from a bad person than a good one.
问坏人要钱自然要容易得多
- 698
How was I suppose to know she'd shoot herself.
我怎么知道她会自杀
- 699
She was a good person.
她是个好人
- 700
A good person who leaves her child motherless?
好人会让自己的孩子失去母亲吗