- 141
not in a mental institution.
而非精神病院
- 142
You know, that letter is one notch above prison mail.
这种信比监狱来的还要可怕
- 143
Zach's not crazy.
扎克没疯
- 144
He's just upset over his mom,
他只是对他妈妈的事感到不安
- 145
and his dad doesn't even seem to care.
而他爸爸一点都不关心
- 146
He just... needs a friend.
他只是需要个朋友
- 147
I've packed the diapers,
尿片打包好了
- 148
I'm getting the juice boxes and carrot sticks...
我正在拿果汁和胡萝卜条
- 149
- Sunscreen? - Got it.
- 防晒霜呢 - 拿了
- 150
I go pick up the boys, we hit the park,
我接到孩子们就带他们去公园
- 151
and that should give you a good couple of hours.
这样你就能歇上好几个小时
- 152
Enjoy the vacation.
好好享受假期吧
- 153
What?
怎么了
- 154
While you're gone, I'll be paying bills
你们走了之后 我要去付账单
- 155
and sorting laundry and cooking dinner.
整理衣物 准备晚餐
- 156
So what part of that sounds like a vacation?
这其中哪件事听起来像放假呢
- 157
Ok, right. We'll pick up dinner.
那晚餐由我们带回来
- 158
You just take a hot bath, relax, recharge.
你就好好洗个热水澡 养精蓄锐
- 159
Ok, I get it.
我懂了
- 160
It's gonna take more than a hot bath to recharge.
洗个澡不足以养精蓄锐