- 41
- Oh, honey. - Oh, no. I know I shouldn't complain.
- 亲爱的 - 不 我知道我不该抱怨
- 42
It's just there's something missing
好像少了点什么
- 43
and I don't know what it is.
可我又说不上来
- 44
- Do you ever feel that way? - No.
- 你有过这种感觉吗 - 没有
- 45
When I go home at night, I sleep like a baby.
我每天晚上都睡得很踏实
- 46
'Cause I know I did something
因为我清楚自己
- 47
that day that helped people.
白天做了帮助他人的事
- 48
- That must be a nice feeling. - Hm. It is.
- 那感觉一定很好 - 确实
- 49
There's times I wish I didn't have to work so hard.
有时我也会希望工作能够轻松点儿
- 50
We got a nursing shortage and they cut our budget.
这儿缺护士 上头还要削减预算
- 51
Attention, all available personnel.
注意 所有待命人员
- 52
Code blue, stat, room 214.
214病房 需要医疗急救
- 53
- Excuse me. - All available personnel.
- 失陪了 - 所有待命人员
- 54
Code blue, stat, room 214.
214病房 需要医疗急救
- 55
Damned! Get a doctor in here. I don't have an airway.
快把医生叫来 他呼吸困难
- 56
No time. I have to intubate.
来不及了 我得插管了
- 57
Mr. Getz. Mr. Getz, listen.
盖茨先生 盖茨先生 听得到吗
- 58
You're not dying on me, ok?
我不会让你死的 好吗
- 59
This tube is to help you breathe.
这根管子会帮你呼吸
- 60
I need you to be brave now.
现在我需要你拿出勇气来