- 61
It was then that Gabrielle got her next great idea.
就在这一刻 加布丽尔灵机一触
- 62
She decided to throw the first annual
她决定举办首届
- 63
Sacred Heart charity fashion show
圣心慈善时装秀
- 64
to raise money for more nursing staff.
为雇佣更多的医护人员募集资金
- 65
Gaby, I can't do it.
加比 我做不到
- 66
I cannot walk down a runway in one of these dresses.
我没法穿着这些裙子走T台
- 67
They all make me look so fat.
我穿着它们太显胖了
- 68
Please get someone to take my place.
拜托找人替我吧
- 69
Listen, Betty! Ok? You're not quitting on me now.
听着 贝蒂 你现在可不能撒手不管
- 70
We'll find you a gown that's black
我们会帮你找一条
- 71
and slimming and you'll look great.
非常衬你的黑色长裙
- 72
- I need you to be brave now. - Ok.
- 你得拿出勇气来 - 好吧
- 73
And that night when she went to bed,
这天晚上 加布丽尔
- 74
Gabrielle slept like a baby.
睡得很踏实
- 75
Desperate Housewives S01E09
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第九集
- 76
News of the fashion show
举办时装秀的消息
- 77
spread quickly on Wisteria Lane.
很快传遍了紫藤郡
- 78
Though the event was for charity,
虽然这是慈善活动
- 79
Gabrielle soon discovered
加布丽尔很快发现
- 80
when it came to the latest fashions,
一旦事关最新时尚