- 81
women are seldom charitable.
女人们便鲜有慈善之举
- 82
No one knew this better than Edie Britt.
对于这一点 伊迪.布利特再清楚不过了
- 83
She understood that
她的信条是
- 84
treachery never goes out of style.
背信弃义永不过时
- 85
- Susan. - Give me the dress.
- 苏珊 - 把裙子给我
- 86
I gave it a shot.
我试过了
- 87
Hi, Helen. How's the dress fitting?
海伦 裙子合身吗
- 88
Great. Maybe it could be taken out
好极了 也许肩膀这里
- 89
in the shoulder a little.
能再拉高一点
- 90
Sure. No problem.
可以 没问题
- 91
There you go.
拿着
- 92
You know, Gabrielle, I never thanked you properly.
加布丽尔 我从没好好谢过你
- 93
- For what? - For what you did for my son.
- 谢什么 - 感谢你为我儿子所做的一切
- 94
It was so nice of you to hire John as your gardener.
你能雇约翰当园丁 真是太好了
- 95
Believe me, it's been my pleasure.
相信我 这是我的荣幸
- 96
- How's he doing? - Good, good.
- 他最近怎样 - 很好 很好
- 97
I hear he's dating Danielle Van de Kamp.
听说他在和丹妮尔·范德坎普约会
- 98
For now.
只是暂时的
- 99
It's just a matter of time before they break up for good.
他们分手是早晚的事
- 100
What's wrong?
怎么回事