- 121
So why isn't Mrs. Huber here?
胡博太太怎么没来
- 122
Last I heard, she went to visit her sister.
上次我听说 她去拜访她姐姐了
- 123
I just can't believe that
真不敢相信
- 124
Martha would agree to wear this.
玛莎会同意穿这件
- 125
She always says she'd never be caught dead in black.
她总说 她死也不穿黑色
- 126
Sadly for Mrs. Huber, this was no longer the case.
可怜的胡博太太 这次由不得她了
- 127
Hey, mom.
嗨 妈妈
- 128
Julie, you got a letter from Zach.
朱莉 扎克有封信给你
- 129
- Isn't that weird, him writing you? - Yeah.
- 奇怪 他怎么会写信给你 - 是啊
- 130
Well, open. Open, open.
快 打开看看
- 131
He could have said something about Dana.
可能他会提到关于丹娜的事
- 132
I'll read it later.
我过会再看
- 133
Later? What's wrong with now?
过会 现在不行吗
- 134
I've got tons of homework, mom.
我还有好多作业要做 妈妈
- 135
Julie, what's going on?
朱莉 到底怎么回事
- 136
This isn't the first letter from Zach.
这不是扎克第一次写信来了
- 137
We've been writing each other the last couple of weeks.
我们已经通了好几周的信了
- 138
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
- 139
No. Just when I was your age,
没有 我跟你一样大的时候
- 140
my pen pal lived on a farm in Ohio,
有个笔友住在俄亥俄州农场