- 181
We grounded him, took away the TV in his room.
我们对他禁足 搬走电视机
- 182
How many more ways you wanna punish him?
你还想要怎么惩罚他
- 183
Swimmers, take your marks.
运动员们 各就各位
- 184
I think we should make him quit the swim team.
我想我们应该让他退出游泳队
- 185
Bree, this is the one thing
布里 好不容易能有件事
- 186
in his life that he's passionate about.
让他付诸全身心
- 187
Maybe if we take it away from him,
也许不让他游泳之后
- 188
and he'll start to understand what he did.
他会开始反省自己的所作所为
- 189
He has not shown an ounce of remorse since the accident.
车祸后他从没表现出一丝的懊悔
- 190
Of course he feels bad. He's just keeping up a facade.
他当然有罪恶感 只不过没表现出来
- 191
Well, he's doing a fabulous job.
那他掩饰得可真好
- 192
If we take him off the team,
如果他退出游泳队
- 193
He'll lose his shot at a scholarship
他就会失去奖学金
- 194
and he's never gonna forgive us.
并且永远不会原谅我们
- 195
Well, if it ensures he grows up with some trace of humanity,
如果这样能唤起一点他的人性
- 196
that's a risk I am willing to take.
我愿意冒这个险
- 197
Well, I'm not.
我不会
- 198
That because you just don't love him as much as I do.
这是因为我比你更爱他
- 199
Isn't that nice?
你怎么能这么说
- 200
It's a fact. I'm his mother.
这是事实 我是他的母亲