- 201
He lived inside of me.
是我怀胎十月生下来的
- 202
He hung out in your womb back in the '80s.
自从你生下他后
- 203
Since than I have grown to love him as much as you.
我对他的爱绝不比你少
- 204
What just happened?
这是怎么了
- 205
That kid you both love so much, just won the race.
你们俩心爱的孩子得了第一
- 206
That's what she tells me, anyway.
反正是她告诉我的
- 207
John.
约翰
- 208
My mom said you needed volunteers, so I volunteered.
我妈妈说你需要志愿者 所以我来了
- 209
Finally got the charity bug?
你也会对慈善有兴趣吗
- 210
You sound surprised.
不用这么惊讶吧
- 211
No, not really. You were always a giver.
不不 你总是为他人着想
- 212
Would you knock it off? My mom's right over there.
注意点好吗 我妈就在边上
- 213
Have a seat.
先坐下
- 214
You can start by helping us alphabetize the donation cards.
你可以先帮忙把捐赠牌排排序
- 215
So, word on the street is you and Danielle might break up.
听说你打算和丹妮尔分手
- 216
Maybe. I don't know.
也许吧 我也不知道
- 217
Is that because of me?
是因为我吗
- 218
Not everything is about you.
不是所有事都和你有关
- 219
- Would you stop that? - Have you been thinking about me?
- 别这样好吗 - 你有没有想我
- 220
- No. - Really?
- 没有 - 真的吗