- 221
Could have fooled me.
别想蒙我
- 222
- Hey. Do you need any help? - Please. Just pull up a chair.
- 需要帮忙吗 - 拉把椅子过来就好
- 223
- Oh, gosh. - That's ok. I got it.
- 天哪 - 没事 我来捡
- 224
Susan, hi. Do you want to help with the seating cards?
苏珊 能帮我一起排座位卡吗
- 225
Sure, do you want to tell me why you
行 你能告诉我 昨天为什么
- 226
had your foot in John Rowland's crotch yesterday?
把脚放到约翰·罗兰的胯部吗
- 227
Oh, that. He was helping me adjust the seam in my stocking,
我的丝袜歪了 他帮我调整下
- 228
and from your angle it must have looked a little weird.
从你的角度来看是有点奇怪
- 229
You're sleeping with him, aren't you?
你和他上床了 对吧
- 230
Ok, yes, but you have to promise not to tell anybody.
好吧 是的 可你得保证不告诉别人
- 231
Gabrielle, he's in high school,
加布丽尔 他还是个高中生
- 232
and... it's illegal and you're married.
这是违法的 况且你已经结婚了
- 233
If Carlos found out, this would kill him.
卡洛斯要是发现了会发疯的
- 234
It's just sex. It's totally harmless.
只是性而已 没什么大不了
- 235
How can you call something like this harmless
我和卡尔的经历你都看在眼里
- 236
after everything you know about I went through with Karl?
你怎么能说这没什么大不了
- 237
- This isn't about you. - Yes, it is.
- 这和你有关系吗 - 当然有
- 238
It's about me and about every other person who was
这事关我还有其他
- 239
screwed over by somebody they loved.
被心爱之人所伤的所有人
- 240
When Karl ran off with Brandi
当卡尔和布兰迪私奔的时候