- 241
you saw what a basket case I was.
你知道我有多失魂落魄
- 242
I was crying,
我哭个不停
- 243
I was tearing up his clothes.
撕烂他的衣服
- 244
I couldn't get out of bed all day.
几乎整天都不下床
- 245
You were there.
你当时就在我身边
- 246
How could you do the same?
如今你却做出一样的事来
- 247
How can you compare me to Karl? That's not fair.
你怎么能拿我和卡尔比 这不公平
- 248
You have no idea about my life.
你根本不了解我的处境
- 249
Why don't you enlighten me.
那不妨说来听听
- 250
You're beautiful, you have money than you can spend
你天生丽质 家财万贯
- 251
and you have a husband who adores you.
丈夫还对你钟情有加
- 252
No, he doesn't adore me. He adores having me.
他不是钟情我 他只是钟情于拥有我
- 253
That's a rationalization and you know it.
你心里明白 别强词夺理了
- 254
I'll see you at the show.
时装秀上见
- 255
Ok, honey, in you go. Hey, there.
宝贝 这边 过来
- 256
- How many nannies did you interview? - Ten. Ten!
- 你找过几个保姆了 - 十个
- 257
Each one more incompetent than the last.
一个比一个差
- 258
One asked me... There you go...
其中一个还问我 好啦
- 259
If she was expected to change diapers.
她是不是还得给孩子换尿布
- 260
Good nannies are so hard to find.
好保姆太难找了