- 261
That's why I hoped to take advantage of your expertise.
所以我想问问你有何高见
- 262
Oh, lord. What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么帮你呢
- 263
All your rich friends have nannies, a-list nannies.
你的富人朋友们都有保姆 顶级保姆
- 264
I need to catch one without their bosses.
我想找一个 但不惊动她们的雇主
- 265
- Why? - So I can poach me one.
- 为什么 - 这样就可以挖一个过来
- 266
Lynette!
勒奈特
- 267
At my old job we didn't wait for good people to come to us.
我以前在公司从不会干等着人才找上门
- 268
We went out and raided other companies.
去别的公司挖墙脚是家常便饭
- 269
It's no different with hiring a nanny.
雇保姆也是一个道理
- 270
I understand that good help is hard to find,
我知道好帮手很难找
- 271
but stealing a family's nanny is so unseemly.
可偷别人家的保姆也太不像话了
- 272
I'm not twisting anyone's arm. If I make a better offer,
强扭的瓜不甜 如果我出价高
- 273
why shouldn't a qualified person reap the benefits?
自然有能人愿意得到应有的报酬
- 274
So, come on, where can I score some high-grade nanny?
拜托啦 哪里能找到优秀的保姆
- 275
Hey, Mrs. Solis. I have some awesome news.
索利斯夫人 我有个好消息
- 276
I have some not-so-awesome news. You go first.
我有个坏消息 你先说吧
- 277
I broke it off with Danielle.
我和丹妮尔分手了
- 278
I passed her a note during French class.
法语课上我传了张纸条给她
- 279
So we can be together.
我们俩又可以在一起了
- 280
- John, your timing is impeccable. - What do you mean?
- 约翰 你可真会挑时间 - 怎么了