- 281
Susan Mayer saw us last night,
苏珊·梅尔昨晚看到我们了
- 282
and she knows everything.
她全都知道了
- 283
Since the accident, Bree had started to worry
自从车祸后 布里开始担心
- 284
her son's sense of morality was going up in smoke.
她儿子的良知都灰飞烟灭了
- 285
She was right to be concerned.
她的担心是有必要的
- 286
Andrew? Can I come in?
安德鲁 我能进来吗
- 287
Uh, yeah. Just a sec.
等一下
- 288
Hey, what's up?
什么事儿
- 289
Why are you smiling?
你在笑什么
- 290
It's just a... joke that I heard.
我刚才听了个笑话
- 291
- Oh. What was it about? - Well, it's kind of dirty, mom.
- 讲什么的 - 是个黄色笑话
- 292
Charming. What I was wondering is
很好 我还在想
- 293
if you've bothered to spend any time reflecting on
你有没有花时间来反省
- 294
the reasons that you've been grounded
自己为什么会被禁足
- 295
and the pain you've caused the Solis family.
以及为索利斯家带来的痛苦
- 296
Yeah. I totally get how my actions
没错 我已经认识到自己的
- 297
have affected, like, everything else.
所作所为有多恶劣
- 298
Really?
真的吗
- 299
I mean, you know, like, when I do something like I did,
我是说 当我闯了祸之后
- 300
then you gotta do something like you did,
你就得帮我收拾烂摊子