- 301
which is, you know, it's cool,
这样 很好
- 302
Because... Then everything just kind of balances itself out
因为 这么一来所有事就扯平了
- 303
and... and goes all smooth again.
然后 就没事啦
- 304
- You know? - No, I don't.
- 你懂吗 - 不 我不懂
- 305
What's that smell?
这是什么味道
- 306
Have you been smoking marijuana?
你在抽大麻吗
- 307
- No, of course not. - You are strung out!
- 不 当然没有 - 你都神志不清了
- 308
- No! no, no, no, mom. - Excuse me.
- 不不 我没有 - 借过
- 309
- What's that? - The container you'll urinate into.
- 这是什么 - 你将要排尿的容器
- 310
- Come on. - Ow! ow! ow, that hurts!
- 给我过来 - 好疼
- 311
Dr. Sicher, what are you doing here?
斯科尔医生 你怎么来了
- 312
Mr. Young, I didn't want to upset you
杨先生 我不想让你过于担心
- 313
by telling you over the phone.
所以不请自来了
- 314
- What is it? - Zach is missing from Silvercrest.
- 发生什么事了 - 扎克从银羽逃走了
- 315
It happened yesterday evening,
应该是昨晚的事情
- 316
we think during the shift change.
我们猜是在倒班的时候
- 317
I know this is difficult to hear. I'm sorry.
我知道这听起来很不好受 十分抱歉
- 318
Yeah, well, uh, it's just been one of those days.
没错 真是够倒霉的
- 319
I still don't get why you're not with Danielle any more.
我还是不明白你为什么和丹妮尔分手
- 320
She looked so slutty at Ray's party.
她在雷的派对上是那么性感