- 321
She's not my type, I guess.
我觉得她不适合我
- 322
You still hung up on your mysterious married lady?
你还在和那位已婚女士纠缠不清吗
- 323
What is it with her? Besides the obvious, of course.
她有什么好 当然 除了美貌
- 324
We talk about real stuff.
我们的话题很现实
- 325
She doesn't treat me like some lame yard boy.
她不拿我当只会打理草坪的傻小子看
- 326
But you are a lame yard boy.
可你就是个傻小子
- 327
It's all messed up now anyway.
但是现在一切都完了
- 328
Her friend found out about us.
她的朋友发现了我们的事
- 329
If it gets out, her husband's gonna kill me.
要是传出去 她丈夫会杀了我的
- 330
On the upside,
想想好的一面
- 331
your social status at school is going to explode
大家都知道你搞上一个火辣的主妇
- 332
when people find out you're doing a hot housewife.
你在学校可就名声大噪了
- 333
Shut up, dude.
闭嘴
- 334
Please explain to me how he could just walk out.
请告诉我他是怎么逃出去的
- 335
With the money I pay, you can afford a padlock.
我付的钱足够你去买把像样的锁了
- 336
With all due respect, we are not a high-security facility,
出于人格尊重 我们不是监视机构
- 337
and you restrict our ability to treat Zach.
并且你拒绝用我们的方法来治疗扎克
- 338
What the hell does that mean?
你到底想说什么
- 339
You insist we medicate him without psychotherapy,
你坚持用药物而不是心理疗法
- 340
that is a recipe for disaster.
那只会使问题严重化