- 541
My life is really messed up. It's bad.
我搞砸了一切 糟透了
- 542
- What's bad? You can tell me. - No, I can't!
- 搞砸什么 你可以告诉我 - 不行
- 543
It's better that you don't know.
你不知道比较好
- 544
I already know a little.
我已经知道一点了
- 545
- Hi, Danielle. How was school? - It was ok.
- 丹妮尔 学校怎么样 - 还行
- 546
Good. Where does Andrew keep his marijuana?
那就好 安德鲁把大麻藏在哪
- 547
Bree had resorted to extreme measures to save her son's soul.
布里打断采取极端措施来拯救儿子
- 548
As she rummaged through Andrew's private possessions,
翻遍安德鲁的私人物品后
- 549
it occurred to her that sometimes a little betrayal...
她突然意识到 小小的出卖
- 550
is good for the soul.
有时也是一剂灵丹妙药
- 551
I was really young, like four.
当时我还很小 4岁左右
- 552
I heard my mom and my dad yelling.
我听见父母的吵闹声
- 553
I heard 'em yell my name... and hers.
他们叫着我的 还有她的名字
- 554
- Dana? - Mm-hm.
- 丹娜 - 没错
- 555
So... I went down to the room and I saw them cleaning it up.
我下楼 看见他们在慌忙擦拭
- 556
Cleaning what up?
擦拭什么
- 557
Blood.
血迹
- 558
Was it Dana's?
是丹娜的血吗
- 559
I think so.
应该是
- 560
I couldn't remember this for the longest time,
我本来已经忘记这件事了