- 381
- I mean, come on, we've all done it. - Not all of us.
- 别这样 我们谁没抽过 - 我就没有
- 382
Rex, I thought you moved back home
雷克斯 我还以为你搬回家
- 383
to try straighten Andrew out,
是为了规劝安德鲁
- 384
To teach him the consequences of his actions.
告诉他 他的行为会有什么后果
- 385
I don't understand why are you fighting me on this?
你怎么连这都要和我争论
- 386
Because I disagree.
因为我不同意
- 387
Because we're still getting divorced.
而且我们就要离婚了
- 388
And I don't have to let you push me around any more.
我也不必再对你俯首称臣了
- 389
I never pushed you around.
我从没要你俯首称臣
- 390
We always made our decisions together.
我们事事都有商有量的啊
- 391
No, you always make decisions then tell me I agree.
才不是 你总是把自己意愿强加给我
- 392
18 years of smiling and taking it.
我强颜欢笑忍气吞声了整整18年
- 393
What a liar I was.
看我伪装得多好
- 394
- Thank god you're out of my life. - Rex...
- 谢天谢地我终于摆脱你了 - 雷克斯
- 395
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
- 396
Same thing you just did to every memory I have of our marriage.
跟你学的 这18年你就是这样对我的
- 397
You know what? If you were my mom, I'd smoke pot too!
我要是你儿子 我也得吸毒
- 398
So your boss made you return her underwear?
你的雇主让你去帮她退内衣
- 399
Yeah. After she had already worn them once.
是啊 也是在她穿过一次后
- 400
Couldn't you have just said no?
你就不能拒绝吗