- 421
And you're probably freaking out,
你可能很震惊
- 422
so I just wanted to explain.
所以我想来解释一下
- 423
What me and Mrs. Solis have, it's deep, you know?
知道吗 我和索利斯夫人的感情很深
- 424
We've got a future. It's not just sex.
我们会有将来的 不只是性
- 425
Listen to me. There is no future for you and Gabrielle.
听我说 你和加布丽尔不可能有将来
- 426
She's not gonna divorce Carlos and run away with you.
她才不会为了你跟卡洛斯离婚
- 427
- Why not? - Because he has money, a lot of it.
- 怎么不会 - 因为他有钱 很有钱
- 428
I'm not gonna be mowing lawns for ever. I have big plans.
我不会做一辈子园丁 我也有宏图大略
- 429
Just stop talking. John, how old are you?
别说了 约翰 你才多大啊
- 430
- Almost 18. - Exactly.
- 快18了 - 就是啊
- 431
You are not mature enough
你还太年轻
- 432
to have a realistic perspective on this relationship.
不能理智客观地看待这段感情
- 433
You would be much happier with a girl your own age.
找个和你年纪相仿的女孩会更好
- 434
She's the one I want.
我只要她
- 435
You know, I really love her.
我是真的爱她
- 436
Please welcome Mrs. Arlene Nord.
让我们有请阿琳·诺德女士
- 437
We have Arlene and Norris to thank
我们要感谢阿琳和诺里斯
- 438
for all our folding chairs.
提供的折叠椅
- 439
So, please remember, for all your folding chair needs
请记住 一旦需要折叠椅
- 440
...Rent Nords.
就找诺德租赁