- 441
Next up, we have Mrs. Betty Nolan!
接下来 有请贝蒂·诺兰女士
- 442
Thank god Tom could fill in in the last minute.
感谢上帝汤姆能赶来救场
- 443
Why did Carlos have to back out?
卡洛斯怎么没来
- 444
Some work emergency. He wouldn't talk about it.
公司有急事 他没说
- 445
Sometimes I could just kill him.
有时候我真想掐死他
- 446
Oh, look on the bright side. Tom's having the time of his life.
看开点 汤姆正享受人生呢
- 447
Hands off, fellas. She's all mine.
放弃吧 伙计们 她是我的啦
- 448
I guess he does sort of have a dorky charm.
我猜他是傻人有傻福
- 449
Ok, Bree, you're up first, followed by Lynette,
好的 布里你先上 然后是勒奈特
- 450
and then Edie. Edie?
然后是伊迪 伊迪
- 451
- Where's Edie Britt? - Over here.
- 伊迪·布利特在哪 - 这呢
- 452
Edie, what did you do to that dress?
伊迪 你把那裙子怎么啦
- 453
Well, I made it audience friendly.
我改了一下 让它更讨人喜欢
- 454
Can you tell I'm not wearing underwear?
告诉我这不像内衣吧
- 455
- Yes. - Good.
- 它就是 - 太好了
- 456
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我来晚了
- 457
You should never take this dress off for your entire life.
你真该一辈子都穿着这条裙子
- 458
Really? I look ok?
真的吗 我还看得过去吗
- 459
Oh, Susan, you look so gorgeous.
苏珊 你看起来美极了
- 460
- Doesn't she, Edie? - Ah... It's a bit much.
- 是吧 伊迪 - 漂亮过头了