- 481
Did they tell you about the change in line-up?
你知道出场顺序换过了吗
- 482
I'm gonna go last. If that's ok.
你没意见的话 我最后一个走
- 483
There's a special place in hell for people like you.
你这种人只配下地狱
- 484
I'm sorry. It wasn't my decision.
不好意思 这不是我决定的
- 485
You're an adult. Take some responsibility!
你是成年人了 有点责任感吧
- 486
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事啊
- 487
She is wearing a dignified classic,
她身穿高贵的经典款礼服
- 488
perfect for a Sunday tea or christening.
正适合周日茶话或参加洗礼
- 489
For god's sake, Helen, this is for charity!
上帝啊 海伦 这可是慈善活动
- 490
Edie Britt, everyone!
掌声送给伊迪·布利特
- 491
- Keep your hands off my son! - What?
- 离我儿子远点 - 什么
- 492
And finally, to cap off our evening...
最后 今晚压轴的是
- 493
Come on, you're up.
快 到你了
- 494
...Please welcome the radiant Susan Mayer.
有请魅力四射的苏珊·梅尔
- 495
Tom, say something!
汤姆 别愣着
- 496
A vision in white silk...
纯白的绸缎
- 497
chiffon with gold, hand-beaded French lace
绣金雪纺 纯手工法国蕾丝
- 498
and lavender marabou.
配以淡紫鹳毛
- 499
Susan Mayer!
苏珊·梅尔
- 500
She's never looked better.
这是她有生以来最棒的造型