- 501
Susan, I feel awful about what happened.
苏珊 刚刚的事我真的很抱歉
- 502
Susan, talk to me.
苏珊 跟我说句话
- 503
Ok, you want me to talk? You're gonna find Helen Rowland
好啊 想跟我说话 先去找海伦·罗兰
- 504
and you gonna tell her the truth
然后向她坦白
- 505
before everyone in the neighbour thinks
别让邻居们都误认为
- 506
I'm the one sleeping with an underage boy.
是我睡了一个小男孩
- 507
- I can't do that. - Why not?
- 我办不到 - 怎么办不到
- 508
Because she will tell Carlos and he will divorce me?
要是卡洛斯知道了会跟我离婚的
- 509
So what?
那又怎样
- 510
You obviously don't love him.
你根本不爱他
- 511
I do love him. I do. It's just... complicated.
我当然爱他 只是 这很复杂
- 512
You know, there's gotta be another way to fix this.
这事肯定有别的解决办法
- 513
God, you are so weak.
天哪 你太轻浮了
- 514
Susan, don't be like this.
苏珊 别这样
- 515
What did you expect? A hug?
你还想怎样 要我抱抱你吗
- 516
- Hey... - Shh! Alexis is still here.
- 嗨 - 嘘 埃莱克斯还在家
- 517
She was supposed to go to Pilates,
她本该去做普拉提的
- 518
but she got her period. You gonna go.
但是她来月经了 你得赶快离开
- 519
Give me a second.
只耽误你几秒钟
- 520
No. She saw you at the park.
不行 她那天在公园看到你了