- 521
She knows what you're trying to do.
她很清楚你的目的
- 522
You're not the first who approach me.
你不是第一个想挖我的人
- 523
Claire!
科莱尔
- 524
How can you stay here after the way she treats you?
你怎么受得了她这样苛责你
- 525
She can be tough, but it comes with the territory.
她脾气不好 可待遇不错
- 526
I would never treat you that way.
我可不会那样对待你
- 527
Claire what did you do with the aspirin?
科莱尔你把阿司匹林放哪去了
- 528
I will give you a 20 per cent bump
我多付你20%的薪水
- 529
on what she's paying, you plus overtime.
加班费另计
- 530
Dammit, Claire! Where the hell are you?
该死的 科莱尔 你在哪
- 531
I don't take orders from your friends
我不听你朋友的指令
- 532
I'm not a telephone answering service
我也不是电话答录机
- 533
and I don't do laundry.
而且我不洗衣服
- 534
- Dishes? - Only the kids'.
- 碗呢 - 只洗孩子的
- 535
How fast can you pack?
什么时候过来
- 536
I got a nanny!
我有保姆啦
- 537
- Where are you gonna go? - I don't know.
- 你打算去哪儿 - 不知道
- 538
But I can't go home.
反正不能回家
- 539
- Are you afraid of your dad? - No. It's not him.
- 担心爸爸会怪你 - 不 跟他无关
- 540
It's... It's me.
是我自己