- 221
Hey, hey, do you have a death wish?
等等 你有什么遗愿吗
- 222
No, I just refused to believe that anybody
没有 我不相信有人连
- 223
can screw up macaroni and cheese.
乳酪通心粉都不会做
- 224
Oh, my god.
哦 天哪
- 225
How did you...? It tastes like
你怎么能 这吃起来就像
- 226
it's burnt and undercooked.
烤焦了但又没熟
- 227
Yeah, I get that a lot. Here you go.
是啊 我经常这样 接着
- 228
Thanks. I'm Mike Delfino.
谢谢 我是麦克·德尔非诺
- 229
I just started renting the Sims' house next door.
我刚租下隔壁赛蒙家的房子
- 230
Susan Mayer. I live across the street.
苏珊·梅尔 我住对面
- 231
Mrs. Huber told me about you,
胡博太太跟我说过你
- 232
said you illustrate children's books.
说你为儿童书画插画
- 233
Yeah, I'm very big with the under-five set.
是啊 五岁以下的孩子都知道我
- 234
What do you do?
你是做什么的
- 235
Plumber. So if you ever have a clog...
水管工 所以万一你有东西堵住了
- 236
...or something.
或是别的什么
- 237
Now that everybody's seen that I brought something,
现在大家都看到我带来的东西了
- 238
I should probably just throw this out.
我应该早点把它扔了
- 239
Ease up, you little vampire.
轻点 小冤家
- 240
Lynette, I've been looking all over for you.
勒奈特 我到处找你