- 281
Stay
别出来
- 282
His wife died a year ago. He wanted to stay in LA,
他妻子一年前死了 他本想留在洛杉矶
- 283
but here were too many memories.
但是那有太多回忆了
- 284
He's renting for tax purposes,
税务原因他现在只能租房
- 285
but hopes to buy a place soon.
但是他想尽快买一幢
- 286
I can't believe you went over there
我不敢相信你竟然去那了
- 287
Hey, I saw you both flirting at the wake.
我看到你们在告别会上调情了
- 288
You are obviously into each other
你们双方都有好感
- 289
Now you know he's single, you can ask him out.
既然知道他单身 你就能约他啦
- 290
Julie, I like Mr. Delfino, I do.
朱莉 我喜欢德尔菲诺先生 我承认
- 291
I just... I don't know if I'm ready to start dating yet.
我只是不知道自己是否准备好约会了
- 292
You need to get back out there.
你需要回到社交圈去
- 293
Come on. How long has it been since you've had sex?
你上次做爱是什么时候
- 294
Are you mad that I asked you that?
你生气了
- 295
No, I'm trying to remember.
不是 我在想答案
- 296
I don't want to talk to you about my love life any more.
我不想再跟你讨论我的情感生活了
- 297
It warns me out
会刺激到我
- 298
I wouldn't have said anything.It's just...
我本来不应该说 只是
- 299
What?
什么
- 300
I heard dad's girlfriend ask if you'd
我听见爸爸的女朋友问