- 321
Hi, Susan. I hope I'm not interrupting.
你好 苏珊 希望没打扰到你们
- 322
You must be Mike Delfino.
你一定就是麦克·德尔非诺
- 323
Hi, I'm Edie... Britt.
你好 我是伊迪·布利特
- 324
I live over there.
我住那
- 325
Welcome to Wisteria Lane.
欢迎搬来紫藤郡
- 326
Susan had met the enemy. And she was a slut.
苏珊碰到对手了 还是个荡妇
- 327
Thank you. What's this?
谢谢 这是什么
- 328
Sausage puttanesca.
茄汁香肠
- 329
It's just something I threw together.
不过是我随便做的
- 330
Well, thanks, Edie.
谢谢 伊迪
- 331
That's... great. I'd invite you both in,
真好 我应该请你们进来的
- 332
but I was sort of in the middle of something.
但是我正在忙
- 333
I'm late for an appointment.
我赴约就要迟到了
- 334
I just wanted to say hi.
我就是过来打个招呼
- 335
And just like that, the race for Mike Delfino had begun.
就这样 麦克·德尔非诺之争开始了
- 336
For a moment, Susan wondered if her rivalry with Edie
有一瞬间 苏珊想她和伊迪说不定
- 337
would remain friendly.
可以友好地竞争
- 338
Oh, Mike, I heard you're a plumber.
哦 麦克 我听说你是个水管工
- 339
But she was reminded that when it came to men...
但是她想起来 在男人的问题上
- 340
Do you think you could stop by later and take a look at my pipes?
你一会能过来看看我家的管道吗