- 561
and then my mom killed herself
但在妈妈自杀之后
- 562
and I started having these dreams.
我开始反复梦到它
- 563
I don't even see Dana. I just... I see the blood
梦里没有丹娜 只有血
- 564
and my mom picking me up and putting me on my bed
还有妈妈把我抱回到床上
- 565
whispering that it's not my fault.
轻声说不是我的错
- 566
And after that, every time I'd say her name,
从那以后 每次我提到她
- 567
they'd get upset.
他们都非常不安
- 568
So I wasn't even allowed to say it any more.
不允许我再多说一个字
- 569
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.
我可能没有完全理解你的意思
- 570
I killed my baby sister.
是我杀了还在襁褓中的妹妹
- 571
Zach, oh, my god.
扎克 我的天哪
- 572
And they buried her to protect me.
为了保护我 他们把她埋了
- 573
- Helen, do you have a minute? - Oh, Gabrielle.
- 海伦 有时间吗 - 加布丽尔
- 574
I didn't tell you how sorry I was about
你不知道我对
- 575
what happened to the fundraise.
昨天时装秀的事有多抱歉
- 576
I didn't intend to cause a scene.
我不是故意无理取闹的
- 577
No, it's okay. People didn't even notice.
没事 大家都不会介意的
- 578
This is a little awkward.
这样说不太好
- 579
I know you're friends with Susan Mayer.
我知道你是苏珊·梅尔的好朋友
- 580
But let's just say I had my reasons.
不过我有我的苦衷