- 601
the object of an investigation.
正被慢慢揭开
- 602
Mr. Linder? Mr. Linder?
林德先生 林德先生
- 603
Detective Beckerman.
我是贝克曼探员
- 604
This is detective Burnett.
这位是伯内特探员
- 605
We were hoping for a minute of your time.
能和你谈谈吗
- 606
If you know anything about Zach's whereabouts,
如果你知道扎克的下落
- 607
you need to tell me now.
务必现在告诉我
- 608
Honey, what's going on?
亲爱的 怎么回事
- 609
Zach's gone from Silvercrest.
扎克从银羽中心逃走了
- 610
They found letters in his room from Julie.
他的房里有朱莉的来信
- 611
They were writing to each other.
他们确实有书信往来
- 612
I need to see those letters.
我想看看那些信
- 613
Mom... They're private.
妈妈 那是私人信件
- 614
My son is missing.
现在我的儿子下落不明
- 615
Julie, in the letters, did zach say
朱莉 扎克有没有在信里
- 616
anything about running away?
提起要逃跑的事情
- 617
No.
没有
- 618
- There's your answer. - Susan...
- 听到了吧 - 苏珊
- 619
If we hear anything, I will let you know right away.
如果有任何消息 我会第一时间通知你
- 620
I understand how worried you must be.
我非常了解你的心情