- 621
Obviously you don't.
我没看出来
- 622
Paul, my daughter doesn't lie.
保罗 我女儿从不撒谎
- 623
This was a very popular design.
这个图案当时很流行
- 624
I must have sold
10年前 我卖掉了
- 625
several hundred of these just like it, ten years back.
好几百只这样的
- 626
Do you keep any documentation?
有留下相关记录吗
- 627
I have a list of customers' names on the file.
我有一张顾客名单
- 628
Somewhere. It's been a while.
在某个角落 时隔太久了
- 629
We'll need a copy of that list.
我们得复制这份名单
- 630
Oh, sure. Wow, this chest looks like it's been through hell.
当然 这箱子看起来饱经磨难
- 631
We pulled it out of Rockwater lake,
从洛克华德湖里捞出来的
- 632
you could say by way of hell, considering.
确实算得上饱经磨难
- 633
Was there anything in the chest?
箱子里面有东西吗
- 634
It had a body inside. Adult female.
里面有一具成年女尸
- 635
Yeah, but how do you fit a body into a chest that size?
这么小的箱子怎么塞得进尸体呢
- 636
It was chopped up.
是分尸以后放进去的
- 637
Of all the stupid, boneheaded decisions.
居然干出如此愚蠢荒唐的举动
- 638
What were you thinking?
你到底在想些什么
- 639
I was set up. The coach got an anonymous phone call.
我被摆了一道 有人打匿名电话给教练
- 640
Andrew, what does it matter? The pot was there.
安德鲁 这有区别吗 证据确凿