- 641
- I was holding it for a friend. - You know...
- 那是我朋友的 - 知道吗
- 642
I can't decide which is more humiliating,
我不知道哪个更丢脸
- 643
the fact that my son got caught with pot in his locker
是儿子被逮到藏大麻在衣柜里
- 644
or that he can't even come up with
还是他连个谎
- 645
a decent enough lie to explain it.
都圆不了
- 646
Gabrielle believed there was a excellent chance
加布丽尔担心
- 647
Helen Rowland would inform Carlos of
海伦·罗兰很可能会告诉卡洛斯
- 648
his wife's extramarital activities.
他妻子私通的事情
- 649
Gabrielle knew she had to come clean.
加布丽尔决定自己坦白
- 650
- Carlos? - Yeah?
- 卡洛斯 - 怎么了
- 651
But coming clean...
不过坦白
- 652
I, uh...
我
- 653
...Was not one of Gabrielle's specialties.
从来不是加布丽尔的强项
- 654
- I'm going to bed. - Thanks for the newsflash.
- 我先睡了 - 多谢你知会我一声
- 655
She turned me in!
她去告发我了
- 656
Carlos. Carlos, I'm so sorry.
卡洛斯 卡洛斯 对不起
- 657
- I am so sorry. - Sorry for what?
- 我对不起你 - 什么事情
- 658
Just know that whatever happens, I love you very, very much.
记着无论怎样 我都深深爱着你
- 659
- F.B.I. Open the door. - Oh, my god.
- 联邦调查局 开门 - 上帝啊
- 660
F.B.I. If you do not open the door,
联邦调查局 要是再不开门