- 661
I am authorized to enter the premises by use of force.
我有权强行闯入
- 662
Carlos Solis, I have a warrant for your arrest.
卡洛斯·索利斯 你被逮捕了
- 663
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
- 664
Anything you say can be used against you.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
- 665
Call our lawyer.
通知律师
- 666
Carlos, what's happening?
卡洛斯 出什么事了
- 667
If you cannot afford a lawyer,
如果你请不起律师
- 668
one will be appointed for you, the government spence
政府会帮你指派一位
- 669
Carlos, wait!
卡洛斯 等等
- 670
Gabrielle, this will all be taken care of, I promise.
加布丽尔 没事的 我保证
- 671
I'm innocent, I swear to god. It was Tanaka. He set me up.
我发誓我是清白的 是田中出卖了我
- 672
People are complicated creatures,
人真是复杂的生物
- 673
on the one hand able to perform great acts of charity,
人前 在慈善活动上举止得体
- 674
[服装秀]
[服装秀]
- 675
on the other,
在人后
- 676
capable of the most underhanded forms of betrayal.
却进行着阴暗的勾当
- 677
It's a constant battle that rages within all of us,
我们内心充斥着激烈的矛盾
- 678
betwen the better angels of our nature
一方是生性善良的天使
- 679
and the temptation of our inner demons.
一方是充满诱惑的恶魔
- 680
And sometimes the only way to ward off the darkness...
有时候战胜黑夜的唯一法宝