- 681
...is to shine the light of compassion.
是耀眼的仁慈怜悯之光
- 682
They took him away in... handcuffs.
他们把他铐起来 带走了
- 2
- Zach's gone from Silvercrest. - Hungry?
- 扎克从银羽中心逃走了 - 饿吗
- 3
Sometimes...
有时候
- 4
If I don't get help, I will lose my mind.
再没人帮我的话 我会发疯的
- 5
Where can I score some high grade nanny?
哪里能找到优秀的保姆
- 6
...No matter how hard you try...
不管你付出多少努力
- 7
FBI! Open the door!
联邦调查局 开门
- 8
Carlos Solis, I have a warrant for your arrest.
卡洛斯·索利斯 你被逮捕了
- 9
...Some problems...
有些问题
- 10
I'm Sorry, and you are...?
不好意思 你是
- 11
I take you've met Maisy Gibbons.
我猜你见过梅茜·吉本斯了吧
- 12
She's a total nightmare.
她太难对付了
- 13
Maisy does love to rule her little kingdom.
梅茜是挺爱作威作福的
- 14
You are unhappy with our sex life.
你对我们的性生活不满意
- 15
You're not getting something from me
你没有得到满足
- 16
but you're simply to afraid to ask.
却又羞于启齿
- 17
...Can't be easily solved.
仍然解决不了
- 18
To understand Maisy Gibbons,
要了解梅茜·吉本斯
- 19
you first need to know how she spent her afternoons.
先得知道她下午都做些什么
- 20
Her mornings were spent running errands for her husband.
她上午帮丈夫跑生意