- 21
Her evenings were spent
晚上则忙于
- 22
washing dishes and helping with homework.
洗碗外加辅导孩子功课
- 23
Ok, so, nine plus one is...
九加一等于
- 24
But her afternoons,
不过 她的下午
- 25
well, they were spent in the company of men.
都花在了给其他男士作伴上
- 26
Frustrated,
挫败失意的
- 27
misunderstood,
不被理解的
- 28
lonely men, willing to pay money
寂寞难耐的男人们 愿意挥金
- 29
to feel a little less lonely.
只为减少点孤独感
- 30
And Maisy Gibbons was willing to help them.
而梅茜·吉本斯很乐意帮助他们
- 31
Maisy, I've always wondered.
梅西 我总在想
- 32
Nobody knows about your little hobby, do they?
没人知道你这个小嗜好吧
- 33
Is it hard keeping a secret like this?
像这样的秘密很难保守吧
- 34
Well, maybe if it was just my secret
如果只是我一个人的秘密 也许很难
- 35
but the way I see it,
不过在我看来
- 36
I keep the secrets of every man who comes to me.
我在为每个来找我的人保守秘密
- 37
And I find that absolutely exhilarating.
这还挺刺激的
- 38
A few years back, Harold lost his job
几年前 哈罗德失业后
- 39
and we had to give up our membership at the country club.
我们不得不退出乡村俱乐部
- 40
And then one day one of my club friends
有一天 一个俱乐部的朋友