- 81
Mr. Solis is no business partner
索利斯先生算不上合伙人
- 82
but merely a hired contractor.
不过是承包商而已
- 83
I'd also like to point out that
我还想指出
- 84
my client is the sole provider for his wife and his mother,
我的委托人是他妻子和昏迷住院的母亲
- 85
who is hospitalized in a coma as we speak.
唯一的供养者
- 86
Bring me the passport
让我看到护照
- 87
and Mr. Solis can visit his mother.
索利斯先生就可以去探望他母亲了
- 88
Until then, your client is denied bail
在那之前 不准保释你的委托人
- 89
and remanded. What's next?
并继续还押 下一个
- 90
You'd better finish those Brussels sprouts.
你们最好把那些芽甘蓝吃干净
- 91
Don't think I can't see them hidden under your macaroni.
别以为我不知道它们在通心粉下面
- 92
I hate Brussels sprouts.
我讨厌芽甘蓝
- 93
Yeah. Well, brussels sprouts help you grow.
芽甘蓝能帮你们快快长大
- 94
You don't want to be short your whole life, do you?
你们不想当一辈子小矮子吧
- 95
Look. You know what we'll do?
试试看这样吃
- 96
We're gonna dip'em in a little cheese. Here you go.
蘸点奶酪 来 张嘴
- 97
- Good. Yummy. - Disgusting!
- 好吃吧 - 真恶心
- 98
Fine. Be 3'8" the rest of your life.
行 你们就一辈子1米2吧
- 99
See if I care. Good luck finding girlfriends.
我可不管了 祝你们找到女朋友
- 100
- Didn't you have a lunch? - I'm gonna cancel it.
- 你午饭不是有约吗 - 我得取消它