- 261
I'm so sorry. I thought someone was in the house.
真对不起 我还以为是别人
- 262
So you took your clothes off?
所以你就把衣服脱了
- 263
No, my clothes already off, I was going to seduce you.
没有 衣服早就脱了 为了引诱你
- 264
Didn't really work.
并不怎么见效啊
- 265
Oh, I'm sorry. Are you ok?
太对不起了 你没事吧
- 266
Well...
还行
- 267
Please don't be mad.
请别生气
- 268
Hey, there.
大家好啊
- 269
Zach? What are you doing here?
扎克 你怎么在这里
- 270
Later that day, while Claire was out
那天晚些时候 当科莱尔带着孩子们
- 271
getting the boys wired on ice cream,
出去吃冰淇淋时
- 272
Lynette did some wiring on her own.
勒奈特自己动手安装了监视器
- 273
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
- 274
You can't send Zach back.
不能把扎克送回去
- 275
Julie, what else can I do? He can't stay here.
朱莉 我还能怎么办 他不能留在这
- 276
His father sent him to a psycho ward.
他父亲把他送进精神病院过
- 277
Actually, they call it a rehabilitation center.
事实上 那里叫康复中心
- 278
What do you think?
你觉得呢
- 279
Paul is his father.
保罗毕竟是他的父亲
- 280
He has a right to know his son's ok.
他有权知道他的儿子平安无事