- 121
Oh, how awful.
真是可惜
- 122
- Mom, you're smiling. - Am I?
- 妈妈 你在笑 - 我有吗
- 123
Anyway, because of all the drama, he can't take me this weekend.
反正各种原因 这周他不能带我了
- 124
So I'll be home after all. Goodnight.
所以 我会一直待在家 晚安啦
- 125
Oh, great. Our romantic weekend's off.
太好了 我们的浪漫周末泡汤了
- 126
- We can move it to my house. - No.
- 我们可以移师我家啊 - 不要
- 127
Why not?
为什么
- 128
I just want it to be special.
我只是想过得特别点
- 129
And it can't be special at my house?
在我家就不能特别了吗
- 130
Ok, I know this sounds weird,
我知道这听起来很怪
- 131
but I just need to have my things around me.
但是我需要周围有自己的东西
- 132
- What things? - Perfumes and oils.
- 什么东西 - 香水和精油
- 133
I wanna pick out the outfit you're gonna tear off me.
我得挑件让你想扒下来的衣服
- 134
And plus I need to be in complete control of the lighting.
还有 我得控制好灯光
- 135
Ok. We'll wait till next weekend.
好吧 我们等下周吧
- 136
You are just the sweetest guy.
你真是太可爱了
- 137
- I can't wait till next weekend. - No, me neither.
- 我等不到下周了 - 我也是
- 138
What about tomorrow?
明天怎么样
- 139
While Julie is at school. I've got an early job and that's it.
朱莉在上学 我也只有早上有活
- 140
Oh, no good. My publisher's got me under the gun for something.
不行 出版商逼着我交稿