- 161
Remember, I'm here as our children's father,
记住 我只是以父亲的身份留在这
- 162
not your husband.
而非你的丈夫
- 163
What are you doing?
你在干什么
- 164
Were you with a woman?
你刚才跟女人在一起
- 165
Did you tell her that you have a wife
你没告诉她你是有家室的吗
- 166
or does that hinder your pick-up style?
还是这样会缩小你的选择范围
- 167
All right, even if I was seeing someone,
好吧 就算我真的去约会了
- 168
I have every right to.
我也有权这么做
- 169
Exploring options is the whole point of being separated.
分居不就是为了尝试新的选择吗
- 170
Options! I'm not a mutual fund, Rex.
选择 雷克斯 我又不是共有基金[一种投资公司形式]
- 171
Oh, that's not...
我不是这个意思
- 172
Bree, you should get out there,
布里 你该多出去走走
- 173
try and meet someone.
跟别人约个会
- 174
Meet someone? I'm raising your children.
约会 我还得抚养你的孩子呢
- 175
I am just trying to move on with my life.
我只是想好好继续自己的生活
- 176
- It is nothing to be ashamed of. - Oh, ok.
- 这没什么丢脸的吧 - 好吧
- 177
Let me tell you what then, why don't you just call up
要我说 不如你打电话邀请
- 178
your mystery woman and invite her over?
那个神秘女人来家里
- 179
I'll pull out the sofa bed
我负责把沙发床打开
- 180
and you can take her right there.
你们就可以在上面亲热啦