- 181
Andrew! Danielle!
安德鲁 丹妮尔
- 182
Daddy's gonna fornicate for us!
爸爸要在我们面前和别的女人私通啦
- 183
Just keep your voice down.
小声点
- 184
Why? Are you feeling ashamed?
怎么 现在你觉得丢脸了
- 185
The next morning started with a banging.
第二天的序幕伴着砸门声拉开
- 186
No one knew where Martha Huber was,
没人知道玛莎·胡博在哪里
- 187
and Edie Britt was starting to worry.
伊迪·布利特开始担心了
- 188
Edie didn't like worrying.
伊迪向来不喜欢担忧
- 189
She felt it gave her wrinkles.
她觉得这样容易长皱纹
- 190
So, out of concern for her face, and Mrs. Huber,
出于对自己的脸蛋和胡博太太的关心
- 191
Edie decided to find out what was going on.
伊迪决定查清到底怎么回事
- 192
Yao Lin, listen to me.
听着 姚琳
- 193
It's very important that we find Carlos's passport.
找到卡洛斯的护照至关重要
- 194
I already looked through his office.
我已经翻遍了他的办公室
- 195
I need you to search the bedroom.
你去卧室找找
- 196
What?
有问题吗
- 197
With Mr. Solis in jail, how you gonna pay me?
要是索利斯先生坐牢 你要怎么付我薪水
- 198
I have children.
我还要养孩子呢
- 199
Yao Lin, your kids are in their twenties.
姚琳 你的孩子都20多岁了
- 200
But if it'll make you shut up...
不过如果这能让你闭嘴的话