- 201
Here. Three weeks in advance.
拿着 我预付你3周的薪水
- 202
If you don't mind,
如果你不介意
- 203
can I call your bank?
我能给银行打个电话吗
- 204
Yao Lin, don't be stupid.
姚琳 别傻了
- 205
People don't become poor overnight.
没人会一夜之间就一贫如洗的
- 206
That's my car. Oh, my god.
那是我的车 天哪
- 207
Hey! Hey! What are you doing?
你在干什么
- 208
Where are you taking my car?
你要把我的车拖到哪去
- 209
The government's impounding it. Here's your receipt
政府扣押了你的车 这是收据
- 210
Call that number if you have any questions.
有问题就打上面的电话
- 211
Oh, my god
上帝啊
- 212
You call this a paint job?
你到底会不会漆车啊
- 213
I don't want to see it again till it's perfect!
不漆到完美别送回来
- 214
I wonder what's going on over there.
我想知道现在家里怎么样了
- 215
Claire did ok with kids yesterday.
科莱尔昨天和孩子们相处得不错
- 216
But that could have been beginner's luck.
但这很可能是新手运气比较好而已
- 217
Do you think I should call? I should call
我要不要打个电话回去 应该要吧
- 218
Lynette, for the first time in years you finally have some free time,
勒奈特 几年了 好不容易你才空下来
- 219
and you're wasting it obsessing about the kids.
却还一个劲地担心着孩子们
- 220
It's just.. I don't know this woman. I mean not really.
只是我不了解她 真的不太了解