- 221
So she has a degree in sociology,
就算她有社会学学位
- 222
big deal. Who doesn't?
也没什么了不起 谁没有呢
- 223
My boys are a lot to handle. What if she's not up to it?
我的孩子很难对付 她搞不定怎么办
- 224
If you really have that many doubts,
如果你那么不放心
- 225
you should go buy a hidden camera.
何不买个针孔摄像机
- 226
What, a nanny-cam?
保姆监视器吗
- 227
Yeah. People do terrible things
是啊 人们会在他们以为没人看着时
- 228
when they think no one's watching them.
做些恐怖的事情
- 229
Yeah.
有道理
- 230
I don't really think that I could videotape Claire.
可我还是觉得不该监视科莱尔
- 231
It would be a breach of trust.
这么做有点背信弃义
- 232
Trust is overrated.
信任总会被高估
- 233
So... How are things with you and Rex?
那么 你和雷克斯怎么样了
- 234
Fine. Why do you ask?
还行 怎么问起这个
- 235
I'm just curious. He moves out, moves back in.
只是有点好奇 他搬出搬进的
- 236
Is he back for good?
你们重归于好了吗
- 237
The situation is...fluid.
世事难料 难免朝不保夕
- 238
I'm not certain what his plans are yet.
我也不知道他到底作何打算
- 239
So if you're not sure he's back for good,
既然你不确定你们是否和好
- 240
why are you ironing his shirts?
为什么还要帮他烫衬衫