- 281
If he finds out you're hiding him,
如果他知道你把他儿子藏在这儿
- 282
you could get in a lot of trouble.
你麻烦可就大了
- 283
He's right. Sorry, guys.
他说得没错 抱歉啦 各位
- 284
Mom, please don't do this.
妈妈 求你别这么做
- 285
If you knew what Zach had been through...
如果你知道扎克都经历了些什么
- 286
Julie. Julie, it's ok. I'll be fine.
朱莉 没关系 我没事的
- 287
I'll take him back over so you two can...
我把他送回家 你们两个
- 288
Listen, if Paul sees Zach and freaks out...
如果保罗看到扎克后大发脾气
- 289
- I'll bring him right back. - Thank you.
- 我会立刻把他带回来 - 谢谢
- 290
Young lady, we need to talk about what you did.
小姐 我们得谈谈你做的好事
- 291
I really don't feel like talking to you right now.
我现在不想和你说话
- 292
Listen, Zach...
扎克
- 293
If things ever get really bad...
如果事情真的一发不可收拾
- 294
it's got my cell number on it.
这上面有我的电话
- 295
Give me a call... any time.
打给我 任何时候都行
- 296
Thanks.
谢谢
- 297
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
- 298
- How did you...? - We'll talk later.
- 你是怎么... - 我们晚点再说
- 299
Remember, any time.
记住 任何时候
- 300
- I heard you moved back home. - Yeah, I had to.
- 听说你搬回家了 - 我是被逼的