- 461
That sounds pretty good right now.
听起来真不错
- 462
- I'm gonna kiss my husband now. - Hands on the table.
- 我要吻我的丈夫 - 手放桌上
- 463
There's a false panel on the back wall of my closet.
我衣橱的后壁上有一块假镶板
- 464
My passport is there, along with some papers.
里面有我的护照和一些文件
- 465
Take the passport to the lawyer and burn the papers.
护照交给律师 烧掉那些文件
- 466
Carlos, did you know what Tanaka was doing?
卡洛斯 你知道田中所做的事吗
- 467
Just burn the papers.
乖乖把文件烧掉 别多问
- 468
Hey, Lynette.
勒奈特
- 469
Did Martha Huber leave a spare key to her house with you?
你有没有玛莎·胡博家的备用钥匙
- 470
No. Where is she, by the way? I haven't seen her in days.
没有 她去哪了 好几天没见到她了
- 471
You got me. She kicked me out so fast
我也不知道 她急着把我赶出来
- 472
that I forgot my laptop,
结果我的手提电脑落在她家了
- 473
And there's just some stuff on there
电脑里有些非常私人的东西
- 474
that I don't want anyone else to see.
我不想让任何人看到
- 475
Oh. Well, good luck with that.
这样啊 那祝你好运了
- 476
You know, you're not looking half bad.
你看上去气色不错
- 477
What have you done with our little posse of yours?
你是怎么治住那几个小调皮蛋的
- 478
They're with the new nanny.
他们和新保姆待在一起
- 479
Wow. Your own personal nanny?
你的私人保姆吗
- 480
Smell you.
真行啊