- 301
We had some problems with Andrew.
我们先得把安德鲁的问题放在首位
- 302
I'll move out eventually.
我终究还是会搬出去的
- 303
- Spikes or pearls? - Your choice.
- 钉刺圈还是珍珠圈 - 你决定
- 304
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想吗
- 305
You don't really want to leave her.
你其实并不想离开她
- 306
Don't psychoanalyze me.
别想为我做心理分析
- 307
You're still in love.
你还爱着她
- 308
- I never said I wasn't. - Then why divorce?
- 我从没说过不爱她 - 那为什么离婚
- 309
So now you're rooting for us two crazy kids to work it out?
你是在鼓励我们继续这段荒唐的婚姻吗
- 310
You know me. I'm just a romantic at heart.
你了解我的 我生性浪漫
- 311
Scarves or cuffs?
围巾还是手铐
- 312
Up to you. Even if I could find a way to deal with
随你 就算我找到方法来应付
- 313
Bree's obsessive-compulsive thing,
布里的强迫症
- 314
it's not the only problem.
我们之间还存在别的问题
- 315
As you know, I have certain needs.
你也知道 我的特殊需求
- 316
Boots or stilettos?
靴子还是细高跟
- 317
Stilettos, please.
细高跟 谢谢
- 318
Why don't you just tell Bree what you need?
为什么不直接告诉布里你的需求呢
- 319
Tell her what you want.
告诉她你真正想要的
- 320
- Because she'd say no. - So?
- 因为她一定会拒绝 - 那又怎样