- 321
I've said no to some things you've asked me to do.
你的某些要求我也拒绝过
- 322
Yeah, that's different. I don't care if you reject me.
那不一样 我不会在乎你拒绝我
- 323
Rex, would you trust me on this?
雷克斯 你相信我吗
- 324
Sometimes when you love somebody,
有时候 你爱一个人
- 325
you just gotta make sacrifices for them.
就得为他们做点牺牲
- 326
Love or passion. That's an awful choice to make.
爱情与激情 不可兼得啊
- 327
Yes, it is.
是啊 没错
- 328
I have to warn you, this might hurt a little bit.
先警告你 这会有点疼
- 329
How am I supposed to live without a car?
没了车我还怎么过活
- 330
Tanaka's still at large
田中还潜逃在外
- 331
and they want Carlos to flip on him.
他们要卡洛斯做替罪羊
- 332
So this is their way of playing hardball.
所以他们开始来硬的了
- 333
I'm guessing that they're not done yet.
而且我猜这还没完
- 334
Why? What else could they take from us?
为什么 他们还能拿走什么
- 335
Pretty much anything.
所有的东西
- 336
It's all fair game if they even think
只要能够追查到不义之财的下落
- 337
they can trace it to ill-gotten gains.
对他们来说怎么做都不为过
- 338
No, some of this stuff is mine,
这怎么行 有些东西是我自己
- 339
when I modeled, before I even met Carlos.
做模特时买的 当时还没遇到卡洛斯呢
- 340
See this? Kosta Boda.
看到这个没 珂丝塔[瑞典著名水晶品牌]