- 341
I bought it when I landed my first cover.
是我第一次登上封面时买的
- 342
This... I spent eight hours on a rock in a bikini
这个 是我穿着比基尼在石头上
- 343
for that painting.
晒了8小时换来的
- 344
- I understand how you feel. - No, you don't understand.
- 我明白你的感受 - 你不明白
- 345
I have dug myself up from dirt to afford these things
我含辛茹苦才买来的东西
- 346
and no one is gonna take them away from me.
谁也别想把它们抢走
- 347
Then I suggest you find yourself a good hiding place.
那我建议你找个好地方把它们藏起来
- 348
They can't take what they can't find.
他们只能带走他们找得到的东西
- 349
And if you can scare up that passport too, that would be good.
如果你找护照也能这么费心 就更好了
- 350
- Oh. Hi, Gabrielle. - Hi.
- 你好 加布丽尔 - 好啊
- 351
- What have you got there? - My china.
- 这是什么 - 我的瓷器
- 352
I know how you've always loved it.
我知道你一直很喜欢
- 353
And I thought you might wanna borrow it for a while.
我估计你大概会想借用一阵子
- 354
Oh. Well, that's... very thoughtful of you.
这样啊 你想得真周到
- 355
Say, can I store some
我能在你的车库里
- 356
odds and ends in your garage?
寄放些零零碎碎的东西吗
- 357
Sure. Why don't you come by tomorrow?
当然可以 不如你明天就拿来吧
- 358
Sooner's better than later.
越早越好
- 359
- Just like... - Come on now.
- 这简直... - 再来
- 360
Rex?
雷克斯