- 441
up on the cliff and threw him over."
带到悬崖边 把他扔了下去"
- 442
"He proclaimed ' we'll see
"他喊道'我们倒要看看
- 443
if you can fly! Fly or die! Fly or die!"'
你到底会不会飞 不会你就死定啦'"
- 444
When's Claire coming back?
科莱尔什么时候回来
- 445
What happened to your nails?
你的指甲怎么了
- 446
Oh, I... I moved all our stuff
为了不让联调局的人把东西都搬走
- 447
to keep it from the feds.
我把它们先藏起来了
- 448
It kills me that I'm putting you through this.
让你独自承受这一切 我很心疼
- 449
Hands on the table.
手放桌上
- 450
It's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong.
不是你的错 你没做错任何事
- 451
I'll take care of everything
我会处理好所有事
- 452
until you're back to do it yourself.
直到你回来亲自打理
- 453
And you will be soon.
你一定很快就能出来
- 454
I gotta be honest. I didn't know how you would hold up.
老实说 我不知道你怎么坚持下来的
- 455
I knew you were a strong woman,
我知道你是个坚强的女人
- 456
but I had no idea.
但我不知道你是如此坚强
- 457
You're a good wife, Gaby. A real partner.
加布 你是个好妻子 真正的伴侣
- 458
Oh, Carlos, I love you so much.
卡洛斯 我真的好爱你
- 459
I would give up a houseful of expensive junk
我愿意放弃那栋堆满了昂贵废品的
- 460
just to put this behind us and have you home with me.
房子来换取你的自由 让一切雨过天晴