- 501
Anyway, I gotta find a key.
我得去找把钥匙
- 502
- See you later. - Bye.
- 回头见 - 拜
- 503
Thanks for your help with Zach before.
谢谢你帮了扎克
- 504
It's my pleasure. I hope he comes out of this ok.
不客气 希望他能顺利摆脱阴影
- 505
He's a little squirrelly, but he seems like a good kid.
他有点乖僻 不过应该是个好孩子
- 506
Yeah.
是啊
- 507
So, how's Julie taking all this?
朱莉接受了吗
- 508
Not well. She accused me of not being a good mother.
不太能接受 她怪我不是个好妈妈
- 509
No, you're a great mom.
你当然是个好妈妈
- 510
Well, she was sort of right.
其实她说得没错
- 511
After my divorce, I really leaned on her a lot.
离婚之后 我很多事都依赖她
- 512
Seems natural.
人之常情嘛
- 513
And I still kinda do it.
但现在仍这样
- 514
I just want somebody to talk to about all my adult stuff,
我只是想找个人聊聊大人的事情
- 515
and she's right there, and she just acts so mature,
而她就在那儿 表现得那么成熟
- 516
I forget she's thirteen.
我都忘了她才13岁
- 517
Well, the good news is that from now on,
好消息是从现在开始
- 518
if you ever want to talk to somebody about grown-up stuff,
你要是想找人谈谈大人的事
- 519
you got me.
可以找我
- 520
I can't talk to you about everything.
我不能什么都跟你讲啊