- 521
What if I want to talk about the big crush I have
万一我想谈谈自己迷死了
- 522
on the plumber that lives across the street?
街对面的水管工呢
- 523
- Big crush, huh? - Oh, yeah.
- 迷死了 - 是啊
- 524
Well, you'd have to tell me more.
那你可得再多说点
- 525
Well... He's got a smile that's to die for.
他的微笑摄人心魄
- 526
And don't get me started on his tattoo.
更别提他的纹身了
- 527
Thanks.
谢谢你
- 528
Oh, Bree.
布里
- 529
What a nice surprise.
真是稀客啊
- 530
Would you like to come in?
你要进来吗
- 531
Well, that depends.
那要看情况了
- 532
Are you having an affair with my husband?
你在跟我的丈夫暗渡陈仓吗
- 533
Would you like some more potatoes?
要再来点土豆泥吗
- 534
You already asked me that.
你已经问过了
- 535
Sorry. I'm so relieved you're safe,
抱歉 看到你平安无事我太放松了
- 536
I'm not thinking straight.
脑子都不灵光了
- 537
Does that mean you're not gonna send me back to Silvercrest?
是否意味着你不会把我送回银羽了
- 538
You've gotta understand, your behavior, the violence,
你要明白 你的暴力行为
- 539
breaking into the Van de Kamps...
擅自闯进范德坎普家
- 540
I just didn't know what you were going through.
我不知道你是怎么回事