- 601
- I'm sorry you were so worried. - That's ok.
- 真抱歉让你这么担心 - 没关系
- 602
How are you now, Rex?
你现在怎样 雷克斯
- 603
Are you strong enough
够坚强来听
- 604
to listen to the things I need to tell you?
我要跟你讲的事吗
- 605
Sure, honey.
当然 亲爱的
- 606
I know you still love me.
我知道你还很爱我
- 607
Maisy told me.
梅茜告诉我的
- 608
She did?
是吗
- 609
As of this moment, Rex, I am no longer your wife.
雷克斯 此刻起我不再是你妻子
- 610
I am gonna go out and find
我会去找个
- 611
the most vindictive lawyer I can find,
最擅于复仇的律师
- 612
and together we are going to eviscerate you.
然后掏空你的一切
- 613
I am gonna take away your money,
我要夺走你的金钱
- 614
your family and your dignity.
你的家庭 还有你的尊严
- 615
- Do you hear me? - Bree...
- 听见了吗 - 布里
- 616
And I am so thrilled to know that you still love me.
得知你还爱着我 我很兴奋
- 617
Because I want what's about to happen to you...
因为我要把人所能承受的
- 618
...to hurt as much as is humanly possible.
最极致的伤害加诸于你
- 619
I'm so glad you didn't die before
我很高兴在你死之前
- 620
I got a chance to tell you that.
还有机会告诉你这些